Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Live Your Dreams, Start Packing!

I could have titled this post, "Live And Learn!" because it is mostly to share with you a link to my first press release for DreamStyleVacation club.

Please take a moment and look the press release over and give me your feedback.

My plans for this new year include being able to fully benefit from the amazing value provided by the DreamStyleVacation program, so I want to get the word out to as many people as possible ... who doesn't want to travel to exciting and exotic places for just pennies on the dollar? Better yet, help me get the work out on this fabulous company and you could be paid to vacation!

Just look at the benefits available to members using the program as a straight retail approach to getting get value for their travel dollars ... up to 85% off published standard retail rates.

Where would YOU like to go for the vacation of your dreams?!

No comments: