Thursday, September 8, 2022

Where Is That Darned Photo?

Where is that darned photo?
These days chances are very high that you have hundreds, if not thousands, of photos and videos on your smartphone. I am also guessing that you have not taken the time (or if you are like me, you have not figured out) how to best organize all those images. So I was instantly intrigued when I was introduced to MemoryKeeperOnline.
Imagine a place where you can upload a collection of photos/videos and label them so they are easily accessed. The possibilities are endless. I just set up a "gallery" that I titled Home and Garden for services when I need help around the house. It contains photos of the signage on the vehicles I have taken of the service providers working in our neighborhood. If my neighbors like the work (and price) of the work done for them then I want to have the ability to contact those same services when I need them. MemoryKeeperOnline is also a wonderful place to organize trips, reunions, parties, ceremonies, conventions... well you get the idea, and the possibilites are only limited by your own imagination.
What ifyou could also invite others to contribute to one of your organized collections?! That wedding of a loved one coming up could be even more memorable if you could send out a link and/or a QR code to the attendees and ask them to upload their photos/videos to your collection. And you can provide those you invite access to see your gallery too (if you want to) so that there is a digital photobook ready made. The appeal of MemoryKeeperOnline will probably NOT be lost on those that plan and manage events; again, wedding planners and photographers along with trip planners, memorials, travel agents, recitals, etc. So much better! THERE is that photo!

No comments: